I have just been checking my email, and looking at what the people I’m following have posted, and it seems I have once again been nominated for the Liebster Award! I know I have already done this, but it’s different questions, so I thought it may be fun to answer those as well ☺️
Thank you to Anonymous Girl! I have mentioned her blog before, and you may have seen it in my second ‘blogger of the month’ post where I mentioned her blog was one of my all time favourites, and my ‘blogs to follow’ post. As you can tell… I love this blog (probs too much 😂❤️😂) and it’s definitely worth checking out!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Display your award.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
- Ask 6 new questions.
- Let your nominees know they were nominated and give them a link to your post
Here are the questions she gave us (My answers are in bold 🙃):
- What’s the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Probably start running. I’m on week 4 of couch to 5K now and the 5 minute runs kill me! But I’m keeping going, because my end goal is my family sponsoring me to do 5K, and the money would go to a child who needs money for a organ transplant or a surgery but their family can’t afford it. Every little helps, and it would help that child get a second shot at life ❤️
- Weirdest habit you have 🙂
My emojis have to be symmetrical!!! Or at lest balanced out 😂😆😂. Some of you may have noticed this, and have already thought about how weird I am 😂❤️😂. It’s a weird habit and I actually CANNOT not do it! It really bugs me!
- If you could hang out with one celebrity for a day, who would it be and why?
Probably Mel B from the spice girls; she seems really nice 😂🙃😂
- Which global goal do you think is the most achievable by 2100?
Ooooh… maybe the politicians will ask up their minds and we will have finally left the EU by then? Who knows! At this rate… maybe 2101 is more realistic….
- If you could live in ONE country (which is not the one you are currently living in, what country would it be, and what would you do first?
Australia!!! And see koalas ❤️🐨❤️
- If you give a speech to your country’s leader, what would the speech be about?
Either leave the EU, or don’t! JUST HURRY UP AND MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!
My 5 nominees are:
My 6 questions for you are:
- If you had 1 million pounds (or whatever your currency is 😂), what would you do with it?
- If you could have one wish, what would it be?
- Cats or dogs?
- Why did you start blogging?
- Is Trump good or bad? (In your opinion)
- Most embarrassing moment?
Good luck to my nominees!
Have a nice day!