So I actually got nominated for this a while ago now, but I haven’t had a lot of time on my hands lately so sorry this took me so long to post Elisha, and thanks! Check out his great blog here 🙃
Also recently after I almost finished writing this post, I got nominated for this award again by Joshua! Joshua’s a great guy and a great blogger so I strongly recommend checking his blog here ☺️
This is a fairly new award, created by Jesse last month, so check out his cool blog here 🙂
As always, here are the rules…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Then you gotta answer the questions that the person who nominated you asked.
- Then you must nominate 5 people and ask them 10 questions.
Here are the 10 questions Elisha asked…
1: What is, in your mind, the best sport to watch?
Well… I’m a rider and horse lover so probably something horse related. I love watching showjumping and cross country 🐴
2: Do you follow the NFL? If so, what team?
I’m afraid not!
3: What is your favorite time of year?
Winter. I’m a cold weather person (with hot hands 😂). Although I love summer, it gets so hot! And I love the snow ❄️☃️❄️
4: If you could be anywhere, right now, where would you be?
AUSTRAILA!!! Which, ironically, is hot 😂🥵😂
5: What superpower would you want: Invisibility, flight, teleportation, or super strength?
6: What’s your favorite drink?
I generally don’t drink much other than water (no squashes – there is a reason I may one day post about… but I’m not ready for that yet) but I like seven up and lemonadey things
7: Who’s your favorite artist?
8: What genre of music do you prefer?
Pop and Latino
9: If you could work anywhere, where would you work?
In a stables
10: Do you believe coffee rots your brain?
And here are Joshua’s questions…
- Do you keep your blog a secret from anyone?
Well… my parents found out a few weeks ago *all gasp* yes I know, I know. They are fine with it, although upset I kept it a secret from them.
2. Have you ever met a famous person?
Ummmmmmmm…. don’t think so…. seen in person yes, but met and talked to… nope 😢
3. What’s your favorite movie?
Walk. Ride. Rodeo – I highly recommend this film to horse fans like me and also to other non horsey people ❤️
4. What country do you live in?
5. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Two – one brother and one sister – both younger and super annoying… 😭😂😭
6. How did you find my blog?
Damn it can’t remember. I think it may have been through the comments of someone else’s blog? Oh sugar. Gosh it’s really bugging me now. I have the memory of a goldfish 😂 Joshua; if you are reading this, 1. Please forgive my memory 😂 and 2. How did I find your blog/you found my blog? 😂❤️😂
7. Can you play any musical instruments?
8. What is your dream for the future?
Not sure. Pass my exams. Keep riding. 🤷🏼♀️😂🤷🏼♀️
9. How long have you been blogging?
Since 13th of February so…. not sure… I’m rubbish at maths gimme a sec… 4 months and 2 days?? Someone tell me if my math is right or not please 😂😂😂
10. Are you a funny person?
Well… the jury’s out on that one. I would say “YES OBVIOUSLY!!!” my friends will probably bang their heads on the tables and cry… “Alice” (you know who you are) if you are reading this… tell em’ I’m really funny coz you know I am 😂😉😂
11. Do you like snakes?
Not particularly… they are ok… a little scary though 😂😢😂
Thanks again Elisha and Joshua!
Here are my 5 nominees…
- Minimal5 @ https://minimal5.com/
- Ilona @ https://easydiet.blog/
- Jyoti @ https://jyoticorner.home.blog/
- Saania @ https://saania2806.wordpress.com/
- Elijah @ https://steadfastpics.com/
And here are the questions…
- Why did you start blogging?
- Favourite film?
- Cat person or dog person?
- If you could choose one food to live off for the rest of your life (and live no matter what its nutritional values are 😂), what would it be?
- Do you have any pets?
- Which song “speaks” to you the most? (Eg. Lyrics are Relatable or Motivational etc.)
- Do you like horses?
- Do you have any siblings. If so, do you get on with them?
- Favourite emoji?
- Most embarrassing moment?
I just wanted to say that I am trying to work through these awards in chronological order (but even though Joshua nominated me yesterday, it was the same one I was writing anyway so I put it in one post!) I am trying to catch up on all the awards and posts I want/need to do, so if you ha e nominated me for an award, I am working through them in chronological order and I will get to it! Also thanks because it means a lot to me ❤️
Now… I need to ask you something…
At some point in the future, would you like me to do a Q & A post?
You can ask me any questions you want to know (not my name!), and I will do a post when I answer them all? If you have any questions for this future post, comment down below, or contact me, and I will write them down and save them for when I have time to do the post.
Thanks for reading and good luck to my nominees!
Have a nice day!